Spain

My boyfriend Blake and I went to Spain for our 2nd year anniversary. My uncle owns an apartment in Alicante, so we stayed there for 8 days. While there, we rented an Audi and drove to Madrid, Valencia, and Grenada. We really wanted to get to Barcelona, but it was a 6 hour drive. We went to different museums, and different monumental places. The people there were rude and not very friendly. We got stared at and pointed at a lot, assuming because we look different (we black lol.) But my Spanish really got us far, being that no one wanted to speak English to us. We did make one friend, a guy who worked at the beach who told us some nice restaurants to go to. Oh, and the food service at restaurants were impeccable, they got big tips from us! I created a short film video of our trip. The link is: Spain Lookbook























Comments