Babadook

Have you seen the movie Babadook?!

It's actually a pretty stupid scary movie as most scary movies are. My boyfriend and I watched it on Netflix last year on Halloween, and the eery sound of the creature saying "Babadooooooook" has stuck with me. I guess because even after the movie was over my boyfriend would creep and hide in dark places in our apartment as I walked by saying "Babadoooook" for a week or so lol. It gave me the creeps.

Top: a flannel button up that belonged to my boyfriend but that ended up in my drawer ;-)
Bottoms: Some leggings from Forever 21
Headwrap: a Velvet headwrap I have been loving lately that I got from eBay
Hair: My hair is in a 5 day wash n go, I used Camille Rose Moisture Milk as my moisturizer, my butter mix as my sealant, and Kinky Curly Curling Custard as my styler gel.

Comments