Puerto Rico Ohhhhh!

After graduating from Parsons the New School for Design, I got my first job at Penthouse Magazine as the sole Graphic Designer. With my first check, I took my mom to Puerto Rico for her birthday in December. We were there for about 3 days. We walked around San Juan and Old San Juan. It was my first real bite of the travel bug. Although, PR is known for speaking “Spanglish” and mostly English anyway, being that I took 7 years of Spanish it made life easier. I got the best tan being there and realized that my skin really loves not just regular sun, but tropical sun. I traveled to Puerto Rico several more times with my friend Dona, as well as by myself just to get the tan lol. To see the short film video I created while we were there, click this link: Puerto Rico | Grown Woman








Comments