Destination Detox

Body, mind, & spirit approach to wellness. In other words, go travel!!! And not necessarily outside the country. Go for a picnic at your local park. Walk down your nearby trail, ride your bike, cloud watch. There's more to travelling than just taking a plane ride. It's summer time. Get out and enjoy nature! It's an act of Self-Care.

Hair: My hair is in an old twist out that frizzed up in the rain a few days ago lol.

Outfit: 
- Dress: Jessica Simpson, Summer 2012 collection (I have alot of their dresses because I used to work for them. 
- Hat: Borrowed from my mothers closet, but she got it from eBay. 
- Shoes: Forever 21.

Lipstick: I loveeee lipstick.. so while the rest of my makeup is literally my go to look, my lipstick may vary. I have on "Chili" from MAC.

Photography: I took this photo outside my grandparents back yard. The camera was on their porch pointed downward while I laid on their grass below... in the original picture there were no flowers, just grass! 

Photo Editing: I added the Poppy seed flowers to the photo in Photoshop, I also added more vibrance and saturation to it. Oh.. and I Changed the color of the flower in the hat.





Comments