Queen of the Nile

 

Hair: Kanekalon hair in the color #8, took 7 hours to do. By the way these turquoise beads are the Egyptian Scarab, which is why I am feeling very Egyptian regal with this hair. Also, with gold beads and gold clasps. I have had these in for a week and a half and I am soooo ready to take them down, but not without taking really nice photos highlighting them.

Outfit: Ma Birthday suit ;)


Makeup: My go to look with my liquid lipstick from Beauty Bakerie in the color "Mon Cheri"


Photography: Yes, yes, these photos are risqué. I wanted to create something to really show the highlights on my skin, and look like I just came out a body of water. Hence, the water droplets on my arm. I put some shea butter and coconut oil on my skin followed by splashing water on myself to create droplets. This is in my bathtub by the way. With my 10 second timer, I was able to get in the tub and pose very easily all under 10 seconds. 

Photo Editing: Didn't do a thing! 

Comments