Cleopatra Comin 'Atcha

In honor of the first day of Black History Month. I decided to turn myself into Cleopatra. There are many debates on whether she was truly an Egyptian Queen or whether she was just a Macedonian woman who ruled. Whatever the case. I am making her black today. 

I took this picture topless. Yes, topless. Because I do not own this breast piece. I also do not own this necklace. I applied my makeup which consisted of exaggerated black liner, with gold highlight and eyeshadow, and of course a red lip (MAC-Ruby Woo.) I am protective styling, so my hair was already in two-strand twists. I have gold duck bill clips that I put in my hair. I applied a tikka sticker as well as a tiki headpiece. I am wearing my Gold choker and my gold arm cuff. 


In Photoshop, I applied the purple shadow that you see on my eyelid, I do not have purple eyeshadow. Purple is my favorite color, as well as the color for the month of February. Amethyst is the birth stone. Also, I am born February 26, and I am a Pisces. So this month is just gonna be purple, purple, purple in my posts. Maybe some pinks... But back to the subject... I photoshopped this Egyptian necklace. I also, "borrowed" Rihanna's carnival breast piece from Caribbean carnival haha. Rihanna is a Pisces so we soul sisters, she was cool with it. And that is pretty much it! Happy Black History Month!

Comments