Italian Vogue

As you may, or may not know... My boyfriend and I are in Italy; Rome, Florence, Venice, and Milan for two weeks. Currently, Florence as this image goes up.... A trip he got me on our 3rd anniversary for my 28th birthday :) This image was taken against a white wall wearing pink socks and a pink peacoat my boyfriend got me 2 springs ago. I wanted the picture to look very dynamic so I am moving in very retro poses while taking this photo. In post production, aka, photoshop. I created two layer masks, one of me in color and one of me in high contrast black and white. I then made random cut outs and masked them out so that you could see the black and white layer underneath in some areas, while in others you see the color mask coming through. I then shifted the layers to give a sense of movement. 

Comments