Blue Green | What You See is What You Get

This image was created by taking 3 pictures. One of my face with my eyes open. Another with my eyes closed. And one more with my hands over my face. I used the image with my eyes open as a base. I cropped my eye out of the image with my eye closed and placed it on the image with my eyes open on one side. Then I cropped out the image with my hands covering my face and placed it over my face. To get this effect of being able to see through everything I created 2 layers of the hands over my face. One with the opacity as 40% and the other I just kept the opacity as 100%, but I changed the mode to Hard Light. I put a gradient filter over the whole image of a turquoise color to clear. Finally, I made a color layer over my lips, brastraps, and bracelet as a turquoise blue color. Because it is March and the birthstone is Aquamarine, I am inspired by blues, teals and turquoise colors this month. Also too... My mom and I were having a discussion about my name, Pierre. My fathers last name is Green, and my mom being the artist that she is wanted to name me "Blue Green," she imagined having an artist child. My father was like oh hell na, lol. So here we are... 

Comments