Laundry Day

90's vibes in the laundry room.

Hair: Box braids with #8 color kanekalon hair. Egyptian Scarab turquoise beads, gold beads, and clasps. This took 7 hours to do

Attire:
- Eyewear: My clear prescription eyeglasses i received from Firmoo.com
- Top: White crop top from American Apparel
- Bottoms: Black leggings with sheer panel from Zaful.com
- Shoes: Fur slipper house shoe style from Forever 21

Makeup:
Of course my go to look, with Red liquid lipstick called "Mon Cheri" from Beauty Bakerie

Photography: As the majority of my photos I took this myself with my 10 second self timer. I literally had to run to the machine, jump up, and pose... before 10 seconds lmao. This is in my building's laundry room btw.

Photoediting: Didn't really change much, but I added props. I actually bought bubble gum for this shoot but I couldn't run, jump, pose, and blow a bubble all in 10 seconds lol. So I just photoshopped a bubble in post- production. I also photoshopped that 25 cent, 90s style, bodega juice barrel jug I used to drink as a kid. I was originally holding a mini water bottle, but I thought the jug made it more interesting

*Extra: My ring light busted during the making of this photo :( I usually hang it on top of my camera because I don't have a stand for it. I bumped it, it fell, and the bulb shattered! Thanks to my loving supportive boyfriend, he bought me a new one right after with the stand. So I should be back in business in a few days. 

Comments