Lil Ting From Around Dey Way

Hair: In a banana clip ponytail. This elongates my ponytails. If you have shrinkage like I do, get you a banana clip.

Makeup: My go to makeup look, with a red lip. This lipstick is from Beauty Bakerie in the color "Mon Cheri"

Outfit:
- Top: T-shirt designed by my boyfriend Blake
- Pants: Some harem pants I bought like 10 years ago I forgot where I got them
- Shoes: I wanna say Missguided or Nasty Gal.. It was one of the two.

Jewelry: 
Choker: Ebay
Armcuff: ASOS
Bracelet: Gift from my mom from Africa

Location: This is in front of a jail down the block lol

Picture: Didn't do any snazzy photoshop stuff this time. I only added the "No Public Access" sign. I saw it posted somewhere else nearby, but I didn't want to take my actual photo there. So, I took a pic of the sign and incorporated it into this photo so I could have the best if both worlds.

Comments