Chapter Three










Happy 3rd Anniversary to my boyfriend Blake and I. Blake started off meeting me as I was walking home from the nail salon. I was crossing the street and he pulled up blasting "Anniversary" by Tony! Toni! Toné!, with a happy anniversary and the number 3 balloon hanging out the window. We packed our bags into his car and drove to Atlantic City to the Harrah's hotel for the weekend. On night one we traveled outside the resort to some shady hood spot liquor store to get some wine. We got 3 bottles of Moscato, and we headed back to the resort. We shared one bottle and drank it all while we got dressed for a party that was being hosted that night in the hotel. The party was called "Pool After Dark" we continued to order more drinks while there, I got my usual Melon Ball while Blake got a Screwdriver. Needless to say we got very drunk. The next morning on our actual anniversary, September 28th, I had a slight hangover which lasted half the day. We got iHop in the morning, napped in the afternoon,  and got dressed to take pictures and go out to dinner that night. Dinner was decadent. The rest of the weekend consisted of exploring the hotel, going to different restaurants, as well as drinking wine. No we didn't gamble lol. My anniversary gift to him was a rose gold tool kit and a wooden watch. His amazing gift to me is a 12 day trip to Italy for my birthday come February! It was a great 3rd! 

We like to do color themes for our anniversary. Year 1 was red, year 2 was white, and this year was pink. I wore a nudey pink side boob body suit, which I got from Missguided. My satin nudey peachy pink pants were from New York and Company. My nude shoes with a clear heel were either from Missguided or from Nasty Gal. My hair was supposed to be in a braid out but it got frizzy so I put it in a low middle part bun. My lipstick was Jeffree Star matte liquid lipstick in the color " Dominatrix." Blake wore a medium to light pink button up, some medium to dark pink slim fit jeans. He wore black and rose pink socks, with some brown leather side laced shoes he's been wanting to rock for awhile and a brown belt. 

Comments