Black River

Photography: Took this in my underwear sitting on a very low stool while I pretended to grab something from the ceiling. My legs spread eagle as far as I could make them all with a 10 second timer to pose.

Photo Editing: I pretty much drew what would be a black fabric that appeared to be coming from the ceiling, that met into my hands, wrapped around my arms, down in between my legs, and spread out. My legs originally were positioned very strangely, because I was sitting too low. And I thought it gave an  appearance of "come here and get some" lol. There's a fine line between sexy and trashy... so I "broke" my legs in photoshop and straightened them up as if I am doing some sort of ballet movement. I amped the contrast on myself to blend with the black "river," and Voila!

Comments